Feel fit with this superfood!
You would like to live to 100?
We would all like to live to be 100 years old, wouldn’t we? While I can’t promise you that, I can tell you a few foods that have an anti-aging effect on our cells and can at least help you feel fit into old age!
Here is my favorite list of foods that you can incorporate into your daily diet:
– Vegetables from the cruciferous family, such as broccoli, cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, kale, horseradish
– All kinds of green leafy vegetables, such as lettuce, fresh spinach, bitter lettuce, lamb’s lettuce, arugula
– Berries such as blueberries, raspberries, goji berries, organic strawberries
– Seeds like pumpkin, flax, sunflower, sesame, hemp
– Mushrooms like portobello, shiitake, porcini, chanterelles
– Onions and garlic
– Sweet potatoes
All of these foods are true vitamin bombs that can protect our cells from DNA damage!
Incorporate as many of these powerful helpers into your daily diet as possible!
From the bottom of my heart, I wish you the very best of health!!!
Thank you, for reading!
Did you like my blog? Do you have any questions or suggestions? Leave me a comment and I’ll be happy to help you!